Simple Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Really simple, yet so fresh!
This recipe was one of my favorites to make for the blog so far! This simple strawberry lemonade is so fresh and delicious, and really easy to make!
This recipe would be perfect for a party, you can make it in a pitcher or for a punch bowl. My favorite part was rolling the rim of the glasses with lemon juice and sugar, this was such a fun touch!
The How To
First juice 7 lemons. Strain the juice and place it into a pitcher. If you don’t have a juicer you can just use a wooden spoon! Simply squeeze and turn the lemon around the spoon and it will help you get out every bit of juice.
Next pour in the sugar and stir. Then add half a pint of strawberries and 1 cup of water to a blender. Blend until smooth. Strain the mixture if desired and pour it into the pitcher.
Finally, add 3 cups of water, stir, and serve with ice! You can decorate the glasses with lemon wedges and a strawberry. For a special touch, try rolling the rim of the glasses in lemon juice and sugar. So yummy!
Enjoy this recipe for up to 3 days for peak freshness and store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Let me know how you enjoyed this recipe in the comments!
HAVE YOU MADE AN OUR JOURNEY TO HOME RECIPE? UPLOAD A PICTURE TO FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM AND TAG US!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Simple Strawberry Lemonade
- 7 lemons
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ pint strawberries
- 4 cups water divided
- lemon wedges, extra strawberries for garnish
- Juice 7 lemons, strain, and add to a pitcher.
- Stir in ½ cup of sugar.
- Blend ½ pint of strawberries and 1 cup of water. Strain, if desired, and add to pitcher.
- Pour remaining 3 cups of water to the pitcher, stir and serve with ice.
- Add lemon juice to the rim of the glasses before serving and roll in sugar. Garnish with lemon wedge and a strawberry if desired, enjoy!